Learning Taiwanese is an online learning tool that uses podcasts to teach the Taiwanese language.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Learning Taiwanese teaches Taiwanese mainly to long-term expatriates living in Taiwan (mostly Canadien and American) and overseas Chinese with Taiwanese families living in Taiwan and FuJien, China. 25-35 is the most common age category. Our primary teaching method is through a series of podcasts that allow students to learn at their own pace.
Lo que desea
- High quality and professional, but still fun
- Innovative way of learning / Web 2.0 oriented
- Crisp and clean
- This logo will also determine the color palate for the website, so please feel free to experiment with different ideas.
- Bold and playful colors
- Something that conveys both Taiwan (or China) and online learning. Perhaps an icon that represents an aspect of Taiwanese / Chinese culture but illustrated in a more modern, Web 2.0 style.
- I have included a link in the main discussion page to a few pictures you can use for inspiration including some Chinese calligraphy styles we like as well as some pictures of Taiwanese aborigines in full dress.
- Too complicated
- Taiwan flag references. No sun. Using one of the colors (blue or red) is OK. But both colors together are not.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte