(1) the logo must be horizontal, not square or tall.
(2) the logo will be presented against a white background (though logo background should be transparent).
(3) The colors should be Americana red, white, and blue. Black could also be used. We are looking for something American patriotic, but not too complex. "American Patriotic" theme should be professional & classic (darker blues, etc.); not bright-color festive (not like an outdoor picnic or parade)
(4) The site is clean and white-background simple (see attached image), so we want something that complements that.
(5) Most importantly, the logo MUST make the reader think of "one, two, law.com" and NOT "twelve law.com". This could be done by visually separating the 1 and 2. See attached examples at attempts to do this.
(6) The one attached logo is too simple, and the other attached logo is too complex. The "1" and "2" might need to be artistic/creative/custom to help the logo make an artistic and Americana statement. The "Law.com" should be a strong, professional font that is clean and simple ("Law.com" should all be the same font size, font family, and font color).
(7) The logo should help persuade website visitors that the legal documents produced by 12Law.com are dependable, serious, and patriotic professional
(8) The exact letters in the logo should be "12Law.com" because that is the website domain. No additional letters or phrases, please.
(9) Because we are a legal document website, it is important that the logo have a weighty, strong professional "lawyer" feel: specifically, it seems the "Law.com" might communicate this best with a black serif font with mixed case (uppercase "L", lowercase "aw.com"). We welcome other ideas, of course, but it may also help us envision your design if you will include a second version of your logo idea with "Law.com" in strong black serif font, as well.