EDIT: I've now added a pinterest mood board:
Please note the comments on the pins which refer to why I like the
logos, it doesn't necessarily mean I want a similar logo, but perhaps
a similar element.
Ideally our logo is:
- Modern with a luxurious feel
- Easy to read at a glance - the font needs to be clear to read at a
quick glance (some fonts can unfortunately make the word look like
the word 'curry'.)
- May Incorporate the natural 'curves' of the letters in the word
"Curvy", particularly taking advantage of the letter "C".
- Has a white background
- Makes our customers feel fashionable, sexy and confident
- Has organic shapes
- Is associated with classy, confident and voluptuous women
- Potentially incorporates a clever reference to a bra or lingerie
item, or the voluptuous shape of our customer. - this is not
We are a subsidiary of Bras n Things (http://www.brasnthings.com)
which is Australia's largest speciality lingerie retailer with 200
stores locations and an existing online store. For Australian
customers, Bras n Things is a trusted name that has been around for
decades. (Women outside of Australia are unlikely to be familiar with
Bras n Things.)
To leverage off the trust and affinity that exists for Bras n Things,
we want the logo to incorporate the text "by Bras n Things" or
similar. However this is be a subtle feature of the logo.
eg. Curvy by Bras n Things
or, Bras n Things Curvy
The branding is to be distinct from Bras n Things so that "Curvy"
customers immediately know they have found their home when they come
to the Curvy website, rather than it looking like the Brasnthings.com
I've added some images of the products we will be selling to give you
a feel for the products.