We are a brother duo looking to take on a big project by starting a cafe/ takeaway retail shop which encompasses a all ORGANIC approach. We are very young energetic and are enthusiastic about what we do. I have been in the hospitality game for 8 years. I have owned and operated many shops before so this project has been in limbo for around 3 to 4 years. Trying different foods and seeing what attracts customers, and what works, it is our belief that we finally have to right recipe to cause havoc in the hospitality industry, and show people what we have to bring to the table. The main concept behind the logo is that the food which we provide is all organic and prepared on premises and most of all FRESH!! When we say organic though do not get confused with flowers it is in hospitality!!!!
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The demographics have a big play in this role. The shop we have chosen is in a corporate building and is in a food court. At the moment no real healthy and organic option is available to the consumers. The age various in range although if I was to provide a mean age I would estimate that it would it would be between 30-35. Again keep in mind there are younger and older players so we don't want to give the oldies a heart attack and we don't want to bore the young ones!!!!
I follow the philosophy of KISS (keep it simple stupid) LOL!!!!!!
The idea that i have in mind involves two different ideas. The first has the following criteria's:
1) A tick which is soft and inviting but also indicates a heathy feel this is like the face that people will put to the name.
2) All Good the brand name is to be encompassed by using a circle and placing the name through the circle. Why a circle? Circle can represent life or health like an apple. REMEMBER we don't really want a cartoon effect it needs to be plain but catchy at the same time
3) The coffee sandwiches panini pizza needs to be underneath the circle and or in smaller print not so it is not significant BUT All Good should dominate the logo as the print is just to tell people what they can expect at our shop.
4) We believe or seem to like the idea that the tick is encompassed with the circle and All Good sign. (Example you have a circle which has the tick running through the circle and the all Good Sign running vertical through the circle.) Food for thought but I'll leave the imagining up to you professionals.
The second is:
1) To have the All Good sign stand out and have the tick at the end to signify that it is ALL GOOD. This again i will leave up to you guys to design. Sorry again no cartoons
My computer is a mac so as long as i can see the PIC i'm happy!!!
HAVE FUN PEOPLE!!!!
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte