Here are some of the things I would love to be considered in the logo design -
- I like the idea of the logo being inside a shape (like a circle) so that it could be used as a stamp by itself.
- Words I would use to describe the look I want for my logo are: cute, delicate, crafted, simple, clean, pastel, soft, interesting, modern.
- I would like the option to have the logo with the slogan incorporated but also without so that it could be used for other purposes.
- I would like the design to have a handcrafted, hand drawn feel to it and I would like it to be clean and uncluttered.
_ I'd love to see how a banner could be incorporated into the logo.
- I would like the use of images to be limited, with more of a focus on shapes and an interesting use of typography.
- I would like to avoid the use of captial letters and lowercase letters together, I prefer one or the other eg. the pocket paperie (all lowercase) or THE POCKET PAPERIE (all caps).
- I would love the text to be really visually interesting.
Here is a link to my pinterest board which includes logos, styles and branding that I like: