National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a nonprofit association of professional organizers and productivity consultants. Our mission is to be the leading source for productivity and organizing professionals by providing exceptional education, enhancing business connections, advancing industry research and increasing public awareness. We have two target markets - the consumer seeking peace, order and a manageable life, and potential members who are intelligent, professional and trustworthy.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Our current logo is in Hex #005398. We call it NAPO Blue. The new logo doesn't need to be exactly it - or have it in it, but it should have some relation to it. See color palette with our theme hex codes under "attachments"
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
1. Describe NAPO in two words: professional and orderly
2. Primary message logo should convey: manageable and an under-control life.
3. Primary feeling logo should convey: non-judgmental, trustworthy, knowledgeable
4. Words to describe our ideal customer(s)
• desire to move forward
• ready to change
5. Things we like:
• Forward motion
• Rectangular in shape with association name underneath – but square enough for easy posting on Facebook
• Two colors or gradient of blue – must be professional but not cold/corporate or juvenile
• Like NAPO royal blue – suggests energy
• Icon ok if simple, clean – dependent on font and color of NAPO
• Name of association has to be legible on mobile
• current font is textile – like it but not married to it
• website uses Raleway and PT Sans (http://www.napo.net)
• sans serif
• All caps or all lower case is ok…
Old logo is included in images below - needs to be updated because we changed our name, but members were never a fan of this logo - "looks like the FORD logo" "looks like a doily." "too boring." Our new color palette is better - but we don't want the new logo looking juvenile or whimsical... 1 color variegated, or two colors or color ways... If it turns out you can't see the pictures in full I'll upload them again when I see how they look. Logo should be legible on both computers and mobile devices.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte