Branded Clever provides comprehensive and ongoing technology lifestyle solutions to help individuals, families, and small businesses enrich their personal lives in everyday situations.
The desired logo is one that people will easilyrecognize and remember. We want our logo to convey that we are a creative, friendly, and professional technology consulting company. The logo will be used for business cards, brochures,letterheads, and most important our website.
- Computer Life Cycle Services - Computer problems? We provide a range of personalized services thatspan the entire life cycle of computer systems including consultation,installation, and ongoing maintenance services.
- Personal Technology Guru - Have a unique technology dilemma and don't know where to turn? Give usa call and we'll work together with you to understand your needs,develop a set of recommendations, and put them into action for you.From teaching you ways to manage your digital photos to helping yousetup your own website, we've got you covered.
- IT Advisory, Planning, and Support Services - For maximum support, enjoy our ongoing relationship services. Gearedfor individuals, families or businesses, it's like having your ownpersonal IT team. We'll help you make sound, safe and cost-effectivedecisions about your needs and provide continuing support for operatingand maintaining your technology.Inspiration
Here are a few links that depict logos that we found to be creative, well suited for the name of the company, and that would resonate with the customer. Hopefully they help provide a general direction for the type of logo we are looking for.
- 30 Brilliant Vector Logo Designs, Deconstructed - Just some examples we really liked representing good logo design.
- Chillmango - Vibrant color choice, nice how logo aligns with business name.
- Northern Biofuels - Nice color choice, logo aligns with business name.
- Sharp Shark - Clever way to have sharks and their fins integrated into the logo for a business that has "shark" in the name.
- Spear Nose Creature - Nice typography, gradients, and logo lines up with business name.
- Twizla - Liked the color palette, gradients, and transparencies.
- Iceberg - Liked the colors, gradients, and the logo lined up with the business name.
- Sertifi - Liked choice in colors, gradients, and alignment with business mission.
- Zoo Smart - Vibrant colors, logo goes right along with business name, and good gradients.
- Page Fold - Creative way to depict the logo based on the business name.
- Iron Duck - Clever way to depict the log based on the business name.Special Considerations:
The logo should be easy to remember, friendly, inviting, and should have a theme thatexpresses Creativity, Technology, Cleverness, Commitment, and CustomerService. Also highly desirable is a logo that contains bright colors, is thought provoking, and has very unique elements that make it well-suited for our company's spirit.
We will do our best to give as much quality feedback so all of the logos presented will provide some value to you as a designer. This is also a great way to display your talent as we may want to use you in the future on other projects!
Logo Design Criteria (how we are evaluating logos):
- Practical - The degree to which the logo can be used acrossdifferent media (e.g., business cards, print design, advertising, blackand white) and in different sizes. The logo must support all forms ofmedia and be able to support a variety of sizes from working on smallthings like business cards to large things like billboards. Graphicswork regardless of size and color.
- Unique - The degree to which the logo is distinct, recognizable, anddistinguishable from other logos. The logo doesn't have to be unique tothe world, just distinctive enough to market to our target audience.
- Graphics - The degree to which logo's colors, graphics, fonts, andother visual elements complement each other and visually communicatethe essence of the company. The logo should contain elements that blendwell together and that are visually appealing.
- Relevant - The degree to which the logo reflects our business'personality, attitude, sense of style, professionalism, and character.The logo should convey a professional image that conveys qualities suchas friendly, trustworthy, resourceful, clever, and intelligent.
- Simple - The degree to which the logo is readable, easy tocomprehend, and memorable. The logo should contain one graphic idea,gimmick, or dingbat.Star Rating Scale (what the website ratings mean):
0 star - Has not yet been evaluated
1 star - Not the direction we want to go in
2 star - Some things we like, but needs changes
3 star - Getting closer, but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - Definitely under consideration, may just need a few tweaks
5 star - Don't change anything, we're considering it just as it is
We look forward to your designs and best of luck to everyone!