Lotus is a Business Center- Coworking space. Lotus rents small office spaces to mid- small size businesses. Our target is professionals men and women around 25 to 55.
Lotus is a flower we should incorporate that into the logo but as the flower does not have too much to do with office spaces we dont want the flower to become a central element of the logo. But definitely it has to be used. We want the name to be the key part of the logo.
The logo must be clean, sophisticated, modern and highly readable
We want to use blue and gray as the main colors around these colors #5e5656 and #00c0ff
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Bienes raíces e hipotecas
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Ligeros y neutrales
Otros requisitos relativos al color
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Azules: Sabiduría, confianza, calma, honestidad.
Ligeros y neutrales: Pureza, balance y sofisticación.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Thanks all for summiting these concepts. I would like to give you some feedback and also tell you how the elimination and evaluation criteria will be.
Elimination and evaluation:
1) We eliminate designs that are not closes to our brief; we will give some feedback to those.
2) We will using starts criteria to show how close we think the design is, to what we looking for.
1) (And most Important) Although we mentioned it in our first brief, we believe we failed to emphasize that the lotus flower should NOT be the main focus of the logo. Lotus – Business center coworking is a professional office environment, so when you see the logo you most know you are in an office environment. Whit that being said we believe you can probably not use the flower and you will be ok, however we believe the element of the flower should be some how incorporated to the logo.
2) The logo can be either on top or to the left.
3) Colors: We like solid logos, no gradients no shadows. You can use two types of grays and two types of blues or even three and three but no gradients.
4) Fonts: what we have seen so far is either really simple Font or not professionals type of fonts.
5) If you want to understand ideas of the business please check a) Regus (biggest company) B) eoffice (second biggest), Regus is really strict and formal while eoffice is more modern, we would like to be more modern, clean targeting Young-adult people 25-50 years.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte