Since our target audiences have a time frame of two stages, we are in a dilemma: On one hand, we want to be a friendly, easy to use and light product coming from a young, hip, creative and innovative software company.
Such as: http://twitter.com/
On the other hand, we are presently catering to large, well established, usually public and quasi-"traditional" companies, so we want to express security (of information), credibility, professionalism, such as :
Pay Pal: https://www.paypal.com
We are, therefore looking for a logo with the following characteristics:
- HOLDINET – the name should be included in the logo.
- COOL and INNOVATIVE because of the cool and innovative features of our product.
- PLAYFULL, since we want our product to be FUN to use (and different than other CRM systems).
- NEET, CLASSY, CREDIBLE because of its first stage target – public traded companies
- BUSINESS oriented – as the product will target the whole business public.
- SECURITY – as it includes information, and users want to feel safe about the info which they provide
- DYNAMIC and UPDATED since the business info should be "ALIVE" and in "MOVEMENT".
- The NO list: NOT too shiny, glam or flashy colors. Should include no more than three colors, and should reflect the above mentioned.
Looking forward to seeing your proposed logos.