Urban city consultant in Baltimore, Maryland USA. NOT a construction company. Focused on transforming an old urban neighborhood of attached brick homes into modern hip city living (see sample pictures of architecture). Revitalizing depressed neighborhood into active communities for people of all ethinicities and races.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Bienes raíces e hipotecas
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Ligeros y neutrales
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Darker Purples (Royal purple), with greys and black are good for text and background but not required. We would like to try and incorporate a "line" in the logo. Subtle imagery is better. A spectrum of shades or colors to represent different people (racial groups) to make a mosaic line. No large stock mosaic clusters.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
I like the hidden image and use of negative space and the clan masculine font
I like the abstract form
I like the worn texture in the font
Be creative in interpreting the words "Mosiac" and "line". Subtle representations are better than stock representations
▪No hammers or construction tools. We are a developer or consultant. We are doing more urban planning for the city government and not actual construction with tools.
▪ Looking for interesting fonts. Ideally we would have two fonts that could represent combining / merging old and new, or modernizing and transforming old neighborhoods and homes into vibrant and hip neighborhoods.
▪ Key concepts to focus on for imagery is a "line". No big picture focused on a "Circles" or Squares for an image. Fonts and Text are most important but would like to incorporate subtle imagery or representation of mosaic and line without distracting or being painfully obvious.
▪ Hidden images to consider are a "line" and a "mosaic" but not a generic square block or mosaic stone cluster.
▪ For example you could depict a line made of various different colored pieces of stone. The imagery should not have to be obvious. We prefer subtle or hidden meaning. Not separate rocks spaced out.
▪ No stock pictures of suburban or country houses freestanding (detached). This is city residential houses like in the pictures below
▪ No large clipart or stock mosaic rock clusters. Subtle imagery is better.
▪No mosaic images that look like cracks or breaking.
▪ Our name represents breaking the old lines that divided or separated communities and neighborhoods (like poverty line, racial lines, boundry lines) and rebuilding a new line made up from the old broken pieces like a mosaic. The mosaic represents bringing together all of the people in a community (different races and colors).
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte