We are a premier academic center in Bangkok, Thailand. We will expand to Malaysia and Singapore in the next few months.
- Interested in professional success
- Afraid of hard tests/hard academic coursework
- Living in Asia
- 90% are Asian
MBA Prospects Specifically:
- Very professionally successful
- Not good academically
- Terrible at math or grammar
- High achievers
Goal: They need to believe that I will provide the best course in the fastest amount of time. I understand that they do not care about essays or GMAT tests, rather, they care about their own professional success. The test is just a step in their goal. We must convey that they do not have to go on this journey alone.
High School Prospects Specifically:
- Students typically study at IB/IGCSE international schools
- Parents are professionally successful (usually are business owners)
- Academic ability varies - some are strong while some are weak
Goal: Parents need to know that we can help them get their kids into uni. Many parents are worried about their kids. Asian parents are willing to spend money on their children IF their children get on well with the tutor. We need to convince the parents that we are hardworking, honest, trustworthy and will ensure their success.
I am attaching the logo I designed in PS. I am 100% NOT a designer, so please do not force yourself to base your design on my design.
I want to convey: intelligence, trust, success
You should know HOW to convey that.
Word designs are fine, with a bit of a web2.0 feel would be good for me. You can see my website: http://www.craiggonzalestutoring.com
To get a sense of our design.