CreditFix helps people improve their credit scores. A better (higher) credit score helps people get accepted by banks and other lenders for large purchases. It will also help people lower their payments on their mortgages, car payments, credit cards, insurance premiums, and more.
People who want to raise their credit score because they
- want to execute a large financial transaction (such as renting an apartment, buying a house, buying a car, etc.) and know raising their score will lower their interest payments
- are looking for a job that will require a good credit score
- have been denied credit (such as a mortgage or credit cards) because their score was too low.
What the program is
The program helps people raise their credit scores.
What the program is not
This program does not determine a person’s credit score – this program only alerts and convinces the credit bureaus that there is a mistake on the credit bureau’s report.
1. Final design will need options for
- CreditFix and CreditFix.com
- creditfix, and creditfix.com
- Creditfix, and Creditfix.com
- creditFix and creditFix.com
2. Should be a flat, two dimensional design.
3. Design must include a 12x12 favicon version to be used in url address line
4. Design must include a
-12x12 favicon version to be used in url address line
- An iPhone/Web app versions
- at least one version on a transparent background.
- at least one version with “.com” and at least one without “.com”.