Thanks every designer for the amazing work. During these 3 days, you did an amazing work. Let me give some feedback that we feel about the designs:
1. Don't let the color restrain your thought. Focus on the Icon and Font, because for color, I can change the color later to match background, right?
2. If you have 3 minutes, please read my blog first page first, you will realize that where we use the logo most often. The logo will be on every single image. So it has to be Simple and elegant.
For example: This is the icon I found out and really like:
The top low case "d" letter form (icon) are simple, cute, impressive, if you play on it and try to make small change on it, Combine with the business name: "Danny Dong Photography". "Danny Dong" need to be very clear, so when people see logo on photo, can google to find me. "photography" can be very small. Just my suggestion.
For Letter Form (Icon), one d/D, or double dd/DD, or one low case one up case d/D, D/d, are all workable.
You are all designers, you know the simpler, the better, the more difficult to design.
That's why I like Becker's logo:
3. After the design, try put it on my photo to see how it looks, so you know whether people will like it.
Thanks again, everyone, amazing work, just need final touch to get it done.
1. Hope to have the logo combine a letter form and business name:
2. The letter form can be something like Letter D, or 2 D, or D^2as my name is Danny Dong.
3. Business name is Danny Dong Photography. "Danny Dong" must be clear and readable on the logo. "Photography" is optional, may or may not appear on logo. Or it can separate into 2 rows, with Danny Dong on the top row and Photography in the bottom row. Photography can be very small font.
4. Light Yellow or Light blue color is preferred, just to give some feeling of romance and elegance
5. Our target customers are young and stylish couples in love and romance, willing to spend lot of money on their wedding photography. They appreciate the art and amazing photography.
Here is my current Blog:
We are changing business name and need a Logo.
so you can see the logo will appear on every photo on my blog
And here are a couple of other photographers' logo which I like: