Please take your time and come up with 3-5 unique concepts. Please don’t spend time submitting 10-20 variations of the same concept.
This is an exciting, ground breaking software solution, unique to the marketplace.
The logo should represent an iterative workflow that follows similar paths but with possible decisions and all resulting in one output – a flow of processes and decision making with human interaction – not simply computer to computer interaction.
Below are the requirements for the design:
• not be overly complicated
• be professional but not too corporate
• represent a friendly, easy to use product
• it should not be too ‘cartoony’ but can be quirky and fun
• it should not contain any robots or the common robotic/human brain pictures that are currently associated with automated software solutions
• it can be abstract and simplify the implied complexity
• suitable to convert to monochrome if required
• all features of the logo should show up fully if printed in greyscale
We want to be able to ‘split’ the logo for different applications if required – for example, we want the completed artwork to consist of a ‘logo’, with the word ‘SmartFlow’ and the strapline ‘Intelligent Automation’. All these items should be easily removable from each other.
The deliverables for the chosen design should be provided for screen and digital use (PNG / RGB / JPG) and for print use including vector format (AI / EPS / JPG / PDF). Please see attachment for CMYK and RGB brand colours.