NRG Analytics is looking to take its marketing communications to the next level with a new logo.
The new logo will communicate the character of the company, and will be created for easy consistent use across media now and in the future.
NRG Analytics is a business consultancy that helps corporations, primarily in the energy business, optimize their proprietary trading (Trading stocks, bonds, commodities, etc using with their own money).
Analytics for this company means a thoughtful and analytical approach.
The full name is NRG Analytics Advisory and Trading. Owners are considering using only: NRG Analytics. The tagline would then be: Advisory. Trading. Strategy. These are two options that could be used for initial logo designs.
Some options to use as a starting point.
- Lower case letters: nrg analytics
- Try handwritten white board marker style letters (must be handwritten, not script font or marker font) This might be a style that gets followed through to website design
- Try alternate font; clean and conservative, sans or serif (see ‘other’ examples)
1) Try simple background / bounding box
2) Or try idea of a graph showing upward moving line (Simple, clean and/or abstract. Not a detailed literal graph image. With vertical and horizontal axes) This could be combined with #1 above.
3) Or try a Venn diagram using three circles (that would represent Advisory, Trading, and Strategy)
- Or green