We are a leadership consulting, mental training, and performance coaching company for powerful executives and people seeking to master personal-development.
efive stands for: excellence, enlightenment, eudaimonia, euthymia, and evolution, all fueled by tremendous energy and constant 5% growth.
- excellence: at the absolute highest level.
- enlightenment: present moment awareness, acceptance, and empowered action. Mental brilliance and power.
- eudaimonia: literally "good spirit." A sense of human flourishing that results from acting in alignment with your greatest-self, highest-values, and inner soul.
- euthymia: serene, confident, energized tranquility that arises from knowing your authentic self and trusting that you are on the right path.
- evolution. constant and never-ending improvement into higher and more advanced states. Inspired transformation.
efive is on a mission to elevate the quality of leadership in the world. Our clients are ambitious, well-educated, extremely talented, and inspired individuals leading powerful companies and transformational start-ups.
They are experts in their respective fields yet constantly seeking higher levels of personal-development and self-mastery.
We help our clients wake up inspired every day to do, serve, and be just a little bit better. And, we help them sleep deeply, satisfied about who they are, what they're creating, and the decisions they're making.
We're looking for a clean logo that is simultaneously powerful & light, grounding & uplifting, professional & playful.
We'd love the logo to capture/convey everything our company stands for in a brilliantly simplistic and understated way.
- The "E" or "e" should be the primary focus and emphasis, with "5" or "five" being more of an afterthought.
- More or less symmetrical designs are preferred, as is simplicity.
- Other themes to play on are energy (lightning bolts, brightness, sparks, tesla coils, etc) as well as spirituality (divinity, intuition, awareness, love).
- Would also love to see some variations of a graphic only logo (ie with no "e")