GekkoWorks is a cool CRM-tool that we started back in 2004.. Many years later we've gained a huge amount of experience and a steadily growing number of clients.
The last couple of months we've rebuilt the app completely to be responsive, retina and cool as the Fonz!
GekkoWorks is used by companies ranging from 1 to 30 employees in The Netherlands. In 2016 we want to start selling in Germany and France.
ABOUT THE GECKO:
We use a gecko because it is an instantly recognisable creature known for it's agility. We want this gecko to be recognisable, agile and 'lovable' or 'likeable' by our users. Most recognisable are it's feet so if you don't want to use a complete gecko, be sure to include a foot.
KEEP IN MIND:
- include a gecko
- use the colors of the new app-design (look at the images below)
- write 'Works' in bold, 'Gekko' in regular font
- the feet and toes of the gecko are instantly recognized so be sure to use those
- the logo will be used on a white or light background most of the time
- The design needs to last for a couple of years and we think Material Design-colors are a good base to start with: http://www.google.com/design/spec/s…color.html
- Primary color is orange as used in the new app-design (look at the images below)
- Secundary color of your choice. At the moment we use a darker blue or darker gray.
- Be creative. We like thin and elegant, sans-serifs.
EXAMPLE LOGO IMAGE INCLUDED:
Take a look at the ZIP we've included for you: we're quite happy with this image. It just needs some touching up. Of course: we'll appreciate your creative input! Check out 'Beeldmerk'-attachment.