Habitech Systems requires a new logo reflect its positioning as the provider of a building technology for Australian home buyers that creates a comfortable and environmentally sustainable home.
Need to convey the message that Habitech is approachable, capable, dependable, sustainable and
a leader in technology.
Habitech is ‘sustainable’ and a ‘credible technology-leader in the building industry’, but the overall
positioning should be more credible than just ‘green’ and warmer than ‘building technology’.
The target audience
1. The primary target market are people who want to build a house.
2. There is a secondary target market of the home building industry and architects
We are the leading supplier of sustainable design and construction systems for Australian homes.
Tone / what we want our target market to believe
- SmartSkin understands the building industry (architect /building management expert) and are serious about a future in sustainable building.
- SmartSkin is a good listener, knowledgeable, professional and an industry leader.
- SmartSkin communicates in a welcoming, conversational tone.
- clean, simple, clear design, no busyness
- Logotype - ‘Habitech’ to be prominent, ‘systems’ either smaller or left out all together. Habitech may be lower case e.g. habitech
- Imagery - Habitation, habitable, warmth, home, nest, security, family
- Aspect Ratio - square/ landscape
- Reversible version required
- Greyscale version required
- Fav-icon for web - 16 x 16 pixels
Examples of logos that inspire us and state reasons we like them
1. Project Frog http://www.projectfrog.com/ Feels like an industry leader with strong
knowledge and processes. Simple circular line is progressive and modern, font and style is simple and minimalist. PF have managed to capture sustainability without splashing green everywhere.
2. SIPS Industries http://sipsindustries.com.au/project.php?p=15 Dynamic, credible, have a modular building feel.
3. The Green Directory http://www.thegreendirectory.com.au/ Clean, sophisticated and professional.
4. Eco System Homes http://www.ecosystemhomes.com.au/ Definitely captures a ‘building’ feel.