We buy Frozen Vegetables (Broccoli, Spinach, Cauliflower and etc) and Food Chemicals ( Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Favors and etc) from overseas and sell them in the USA and Canada market.
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Our Motto: “Excellent quality in everything we do!”
Professional buyers, Supply Chain managers and Quality Control managers in Food industry
The audiences are potential customers who would be interested in doing business with the company and like to know more about the company.
The majority of the customers will be the medium sized North American food companies; some of the customers can be large multinational and fortune 500 companies, while small part of the customers will be small mama and papa factories.
• We are looking for a simple, clean cut unique design
• We need very professional look at the same time
• Need to be easy to remember and has a unique characteristics
• While we are looking for professionalism in the logo, we would also like to see some senses of humor if possible
• Like to give the customer the impress of while we are doing the right things, being professional and quality suppliers, we also want to express we are fun to work with and to work for.
• Need to easy to read
• We like Color of: Green, Red, Yellow/Golden, some blue, we do not like: Black and White
• Even though we have the preferred colors above, the logo needs to look good and professional on black and white. (as some of the documents will be print on black and white)
• We are a group of very easygoing working professionals with limited knowledge in logo design. We are in a very unique business. The competitors’ logo is back in 1950’s and has no value to list them out. We are open minded for suggestions and hope some graphic guru can help us out.
• The logo will be used on the company’s website, letterhead and the cover page of the contract.
• The logo must be original and not copied from anywhere with the design itself or design ideas. The world has enough problems already and we don’t want to have a copyright issue later on.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte