I have been a fitness coach working with professional motocross riders and downhill mountain bike racers since 2004 and have coached 6 World Champions.
I have used ‘'since 2004 but I wanted to change the name as I don’t want a name to pigeon hole me to a sport specifically, and don’t want to hide behind a brand name. The rainbow accents in this current logo are to reflect the ‘Rainbow Stripes’ awarded to the World Champion in downhill racing. I wonder if this accent would be worth considering in the new logo?
I am looking to convey a simple description of the work I do, the level I work at and the aims of my work.
I have ambitions to potentially release product(s) in the future and maybe even run a gym, so the logo should be able to transfer to these things – and I wondered about having the logo formed around the surname, but with the ability to change the subscript from one focus to another – so a page on the website might be ‘ performance’ and another 'training camps’.
I want the logo to reflect some of the key areas in which I work and strive for:
• High quality work and approach.
• ‘Elite’ but not elitist ( I work with amateurs and novice athletes as well as pros but work to the highest standard possible).
• Passion for bikes – with and without engines.
• Performance and cutting edge approach.
I am aware the logo may have too much writing/ too many letters and not be clear if I try and put too much wording in to it so MPC may work well?
• My current website:
• My main social media channel:
• My Facebook page:
• ‘Rainbow Stripes’: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_jersey
Many thanks for your time and considering of this.