Tell us about yourself:
BioWaste-to-Energy for Canada, an Integration Initiative
(BECii) is a not-for-profit center that works towards commercialization and
technology enhancement for clean/renewable energy. Our goal is to advance Alberta
and Canada in its reputation for delivering sustainable, bio-based energy in
different forms. BECii will help member companies to accelerate the
demonstration, development, and marketing of their technology. BECii will also
provide member companies with the opportunity to collaborate with each other
and develop new technologies.
* Companies with technologies that convert waste to value-added
* The public.
* Final logo should have 3 separate parts:
(1) Icon that represents what the center is all about
(2) The name – BECii
(3) The words – Clean Energy Center
* The name “BECii” and the words “Clean Energy Center” should NOT be in the icon.
* The name “BECii” and the words “Clean Energy Center” can be in contemporary, simple/clean font and style you think best fits with the brand – experiment with colors but limit to a maximum of 3 colors for the icon. Colors selected should be visible when logo is scaled down to a very small size.
* The icon can be above, besides, or below the name “BECii” and the words “Clean Energy Center”.
* The logo must be clear and legible when scaled down to a very small size – both in terms of design and color.
* The logo must be on a WHITE background
Overall look and feel of logo:
* Original and professional design
* Inspire confidence and trust
* Simple and clean icon – easily identifiable
These symbols must NOT appear in the logo:
* Wind energy
* Solar energy
* Nuclear energy
* Geothermal energy
* Canadian flag (Maple leaf, red and white color scheme)
* Icon must NOT be childish/cartoonish