¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
In the last 5 years, I have educated thousands of physicians understand there's specific loan programs for them, that only MD's have access to. There's a very limited number of lenders who provide the special financing to qualified physicians (based on credit scores, debt-to-income ratios, states they are purchasing homes in ...) - and I have relationships with the best and brightest at those lenders (who aren't allowed to market themselves). In addition, I am a licensed realtor with RE/MAX and connect my clients (the physicians) to the best and busiest realtors nationwide - realtors who have the knowledge, experience and know-how to get them the best deal (at the same time, sacrificing a portion of the commission back to the client).
Lo que desea
- In medicine, doctors specialize in a very specific field (neurosurgery, pediatric oncology ...). My company specializes in working exclusively with physicians, connecting them to my network. We serve a very small niche. Therefore, the "name" of my company, Physician Relocation Specialists, is important in the logo design.
- I have built my business around Salesforce.com - utilizing their technology to build my database and infrastructure. IMHO, the Salesforce.com "logo" is simple and very effective. Another company that has built their business around Salesforce.com is http://www.myloanbiz.com - and their logo plays on the same colors and design.
- I'm interested in using the current colors from my current website
- I might prefer to see variations in text (different fonts, sizes, colors), along with accents to emphasize. Doesn't have to be fancy for me to like it.
- I don't want to have to do a complete redesign on my website, to integrate a new logo (colors, sizing ...).