We are a messaging communications company the specializes in email and text marketing. We service both small and large enterprise customers. We would like the image to be both hip and classy.
1. Use of pronunciation phonetic rules to give the reader a sense of the proper pronunciation... i.e up-“ah”-knee is the proper pronunciation – this would translate (we think) to a phonetic description as “upänē” so perhaps the ä could be borrowed for use in the logo – i.e. as in - “upäknee”
2. Upaknee is derived from a Sanskrit word (apani) that means ours, mine, yours and everyones – the goal of upaknee is to provide enterprise grade marketing tools, service reliability and customer support to ‘everyone’ i.e. to make these tools accessible to small and medium business, individual entrepreneurs, professionals, etc.
3. Upaknee is a Canadian Company and proud of it.
4. We see ourselves as a communication company/messaging company and currently offer email but are expanding our offering to include SMS/Text, Voice and Social Media
5. Another way to view us is also a metrics, analytics and marketing intelligence enabler
6. Electronic Communications is a green product
7. Logo examples we love – freshbooks, etc.
8. We have other product lines that will borrow or extend the logo – Upaknee Press (content and publishing), Upaknee Campaign Manager (our flagship SaaS tool – current logo visible at cm3.upaknee.com), Upaknee Real Estate Report (a fullservice marketing tool – microsite realestatemailing.com), Upaknee Enterprise (features, support and infrastructure for large corporations)
9. We pride ourselves on Customer Support