Who is DesignMind?
DesignMind is a company focusing on strategic design.
DesignMind promotes the mindset for the importance and relevance of design in management to make organizations competitive and developable, which is shown in the company value.
DesignMind speaks the language of design and the language of management. Thus DesignMind can enhance the achievement of strategic and operational goals through design.
DesignMind analyzes trends and data in order to make design decisions based on facts rather than aesthetics or intuition. As such, DesignMind builds a bridge between innovation, research, management and design.
DesignMind covers the activities of all levels of a company or organization (from operational to strategic), from early pre-development to implementation.
DesignMind helps to enable innovation and to create effectively designed products, services, communications, environments and brands to improve the quality of life and organizational success.
Important for the briefing:
- it is about allowing new perspectives on a question / problem
- It is about supporting companies in the design of new business models, services and products, but also entire brand worlds - on all levels, i.e. strategically and operationally.
- it is about applying methods/tools like Design Thinking, Customer Experience, Customer Journey, Design Doing etc. However, it is about finding individual solutions, working from this pool of methods. However, DesignMind does not concentrate on a single method.
In job in Brief
- A logo for DesignMind is to be designed. The logo must contain a strong, memorable visual (no typologo).
- The logo can represent a change of perspective. Because that is the core of DesignMind. We bring different perspectives to a question and work out a solution together with the client.
- The logo can be a kind of tilt image with the initial letter DM or a subject that looks different from one side than the other (see attachment).