The patch needs to have the following elements:
1. The WEF horsehead (see attached). WEF is the company that hosts the event. It's an equestrian venue in Palm Beach, Florida.
2. The year "2010". We plan to create new patch logos every year.
3. The CN logo. CN (Canadian National) is the title sponsor of the Nations Cup, and their logo needs to be incorporated into the patch.
4. Palm Beach International Equestrian Center. This is the name of the venue for the event.
5. The patch can be 5 color (see the horsehead).
6. The patch should be odd-shaped with "extensions". In other words, don't create a patch that's perfectly shaped (round, square, oval, badge, shield)
7. The size of the patch should be roughly 4" x 4". Remember, it's going on the arm of a t-shirt.
Finally, please note that we will be printing a number below the patch (to indicate how many supporters the group has).
Here's a link to the Nations Cup page...
I need this logo in two days!