The God Hotline donates all of its proceeds to charity. It allows people to leave messages and prayers on a normal rate telephone number. The God Hotline offers an alternative form of prayer.
Our slogan/tagline is ‘Share a prayer’ and should be incorporated into the design.
Our initial need
1. ‘The God Hotline’ logo
2. flyer design
3. A basic website
4. An iPhone app
At this stage of production we are accepting designs for our logo. We would ideally ask the successful applicant to be able to participate in helping us to prepare items 2 to 4 as the concept unfolds.
We will be using images of the ‘Eye of God’ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helix_Nebula) and other planetary images alongside the logo for ‘The God Hotline’, which will make up the basis of our concept.
The logo should be made up of letters and shapes, which can include imagery or styles commonly associated with God.
What we want:
1. Designs that would work with images of the cosmos and universe, as outlined briefly above;
2. Intelligent, creative designs that are catchy, yet easy on the eye;
3. Designs to be immediately recognisable from a distance;
4. The logo should be easily distinguishable;
5. The colours used should compliment each other (see for a guide on how to combine colours if you are unsure how colours can be combined: homedesigndirectory.com.au/colour-tool/colours.shtml);
6. The logo should also be recognisable or useable in a monotone setting; &
7. Non-offensive designs.
We do NOT want this logo to incorporate:
1. Old men with beards on clouds or any humanised concepts;
2. References to Christ or Christianity, so no crucifixes;
3. Overtly bright or overly modern designs;
4. Too fancy or overly complex designs;
5. Random or illogical concepts.
We have decided that to guarantee the funds for this contest to attract as many varied designs as possible. We will keep a close eye on the entrants and provide feedback several times a day to ensure that the contest is kept on track.
Some minor changes and inclusions will have to be made by the designer once the final design has been selected.
Do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.