Our established plus- size apparel company (Dare to Wear) needs a logo to be used on our website, in print, and as a clothing label.
We're poised to get lots of exposure in the plus-sized apparel industry and we want our logo to reflect our image.
We would like it to be fun, unique and memorable, conveying our clothing design sensibility as much as possible.
Nombre de la empresa
Dare to Wear
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
About the clothes: our designs have elements of modern Victorian, Gothic, and Renaissance styles such as corset lace-ups, flared sleeves and skirts, deep necklines trimmed with lace and ruffles. They are feminine, sexy, and flattering to curvy, plus- sized figures without being too revealing.
Please see the designs on our site- http://www.wholesalefashionplus.com. Note: the website design currently does NOT reflect the brand image we'd like to project. We’re waiting for the new logo to revamp the site!
Key words: modern and sophisticated, feminine, romantic, sexy, girly, Victorian, Gothic, Renaissance.
The logo will also be used as a clothing label and thus should also look fabulous on a small rectangle of fabric. We’re planning on using horizontal tags, not vertical, so there is no need to stack the text for the label.
Lo que desea
1. Company name – Dare to Wear
2. Suggestions for design elements: flower(s), or some sort of stylized floral element, possibly vignettes. A rose is a classic Victorian and Gothic symbol that may be used but we are not at all attached to this element - feel free to be creative and use other stylized floral elements.
3. A logo/look that can be scaled down: Dare to Wear is a long name. Eventually, we may also want to create a symbol signifying our company with just the “D” or the “DW.” Think “LV” of Louis Vuitton. If so we’d want to have that look match the look on our longer logo/label.
1. An overly Gothic font – From other graphic design work, we have a slightly Gothic font that we love, but if used, it would have to be softened with some floral or feminine elements. Please contact us if you would like to see and/or use that font.
2. An overly Gothic look – While we embrace the Goth and Renaissance communities that love our designs, it is important for us to appeal to the mainstream customer. The bread and butter of our customer base is a mainstream plus-sized girl or woman who wants something stylish and sexy to wear on special occasions.
3. A logo that is boring, too crazy, or too busy. We can’t wait to LOVE the new logo!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte