The slogan is "Growth. Pursued." (no quotes, but see there are periods; this is a change from 'Reclaim Growth.")
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Professional services (coaching, team building, training) for businesses (any type) enabling them to be intentional with consistent/constant development of their leadership and their staff.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Two colors in each (of course, white is in there as a 'third'). After settling or getting hear something I'd like to see versions of Red and Blue. Orange and Black. Orange and Blue.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Thank you very much for the Qual round efforts. I'm committed to making a decision.
For your logo, think "is this cool enough to be branded?"
- I'd like to convey "Professional" and "Movement", and it should be crisp/sharp or clean looking.
- The words "The Leadership Rail" must be in there. Please be prepared to present it in several forms (e.g. stacked, or in line):
- An option with the slogan "Growth. Pursued." should be included (no quotes, but see there are periods; this is a change from 'Reclaim Growth.")
- I admit to having "train on the brain" and would like to have a train in there. HOWEVER, the train should be more suggestive with 'movement' and should not be a formal, ‘realistic’ look of a train, nothing cheesy (e.g. I chose the leopard / turano sample logos but not the Tour de Sky one).
- That said, I will still consider a non-train if it you have a creative way.
- Based on the qualifying round, inclusion of the "TLR" is NO longer an option.
- Remember the two different background contrasts will be needed, reverse logo for light or dark backgrounds (some of you had it, some did not).
- Please be prepared for me to ask for different font styles.
Lastly, THANK YOU again for your professionalism and creativity. Please feel free to ask specific questions beyond "provide feedback".
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte