What a great logo (a real one, not just an encryption) would do is:
- Create brand identity
- Communicate with the users and other stakeholders
- Reflect our mission and vision (patient-centric app, creating mutual dialogues, improving health outcomes, etc)
- Highlight that LHD is an innovative company in healthcare industry, trustworthy and credible
- Sticks in the memory
- Associates with our products and company as we go further and start releasing other products under the same umbrella.
We are currently in the process of redesigning a whole application and looking for a new neat design expressing innovativness and the whole idea behind LHD. We suggest that designers have a look at our site:
especially about us section.
Some concepts which are associated with LHD and which possibly could be expessed through the logo are
- joing the dots,
- disrupting the way the health information is managed
- bringing together the disparate health care silose
- health at glance
- it gives holistic view of the patient.
-engage and empower the patient.
-everything on a single page
- integrated shared care tool
- ultimate communication tool
-Creating mutual dialogues between caregivers and patient
-Taking control of yours and your loved ones health
-Viewing all your health history on one page
-Improving health outcomes
-Holistic Health” and “Total Health”
But what we really want to get across is our vision:
“Perfect Communication between you and your caregiver(s)”
Target users: 1) patients (chronic disease, etc); 2) caregivers: social worker, nurse, physician, doctors, family members, etc. who may enter some/all info on behalf of the ones they care for; 3) pharmacists
We have a tagline: "you are your caregiver on the same page. Your page" bu that tagline can be reworded to reflect a better copy bu the meaning stays the same.