BoxSentry is looking for a logo for our brand new "LogiQ" product.
BoxSentry LogiQ™ uses a combination of patented sender reputation and authentication techniques to validate and protect legitimate email communication ("rescuing the false positives"). Based on self-learning algorithms and industry-adopted authentication standards, LogiQ restores email integrity to a vital communication channel.
LogiQ can be used in 3 modes, "Discovery (to uncover)", "Recovery (to recover in real time)", "Integrity ( to integrate with existing AS solution)
BoxSentry is an innovative email security solutions provider headquartered in Singapore with operations across Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Europe. BoxSentry’s solutions for email protection integrate the key components of reputation, authentication and integrity to ensure business-safe email for its clients spread across 18 countries. Our team consists of email experts from all over the world. In a team of 40 people, we speak more than 15 languages.
BoxSentry’s patented email protection systems, RealMail and LogiQ have been developed to accurately protect legitimate email. BoxSentry’s approach to email deliverability is redefining the security agenda and restoring online trust. For more information, please visit http://www.boxsentry.com.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our audience is ISPs, Universities, Financial institutions and Government agencies. Basically anyone who cannot afford to lose even a single email.
1. please produce Adobe Illustrator vector artwork
2. suitable for screen and print
3. suitable for white backgrounds and colored backgrounds (use transparency appropriately)
1. Brand personality - young, hip, contemporary, international, dynamic, progressive and innovative, trusted, dependable.
2. Design - logo should represent our brand, emphasize on innovative since anti-false positive is the new category of email security.
3. Colors - Blue & Orange are the 1st point of engagement with the brand.
Green & Yellow are secondary colors that compliment and expand the primary color palette.