The purpose of Zideate.com is to simplify people's understanding of the innovation/ marketing/ advertising/ design/ communications space by defining and explaining the typical "jargon" used (e.g. ZMOT, alignment, brand equity) as well as the emerging trends and tools (e.g. social media).
The target audiences for the site are:
1. People who want to understand these spaces/jargon - most likely business professionals in more traditional disciplines. Personality/Feel is professional, simple, and clear
2. People who work in these disciplines (or write about them) and want to either use the materials or are looking for a "spark" around something new. Personality/Feel is simple, clear, and creative (or having a "spark)
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Please do not hold back your creativity, but focus on a simple vivid image that the logo portrays. Am in particular interested in making the Zi an icon as part of the logo
The attached example provide a few (unfortunately poorly drawn - that's why I'm looking to you) thought starters.
1. Orange is the simplest and a good default to consider (I also like the look of "hand-drawn")
2. Ispark plays with the "I" as a spark
3. Path - tries to portray the "i" as a person and the Z as a path or journey
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte