IMPORTANT: Target audience is Mainstream Americans who just happen to be off South Asian (Indian Subcontinent) Descent i.e.
- Logo should appeal to the mainstream American Community.
- NO traditional Indian colors or elements needed
PLS. Note: I will be involved and looking at submissions frequently i.e. please feel free to ask questions - as soon as I see them, shall respond promptly.
- We are looking for something that is fun, vibrant, colorful (NOT loud), elegant, contemporary with the feel of a Web 2.0 company.
- Would be good to see version with .com & without .com
- Vector files (.ai and .eps) / .jpeg for immediate use
- Avatar should be appropriate size for use on Twitter etc - other social media sites.
- Looks good in gray scale
- http://www.zoosk.com , http://www.twomangoes.com
- http://www.zynga.com - even though single color it is vibrant
Fresh, Vibrant & Colorful: ex: http://www.zoosk.com, http://www.twomangoes.com, http://www.google.com
Simplified & Modern Eye Catchy Fonts: ex: Apple, Google, Facebook, Zoosk
ICON Next to URL (Would be great to get from logo)
- If one types in twomangoes.com - the 2 mangoes - part of the logo pop up to the left of the url - cool
- Don't want Incarnations of human figures - in cliched colors or representing heart, love etc etc. e.g. http://99designs.com/logo-design/store/21397
- Don't want cliched symbols representing male gender or female gender e.g. http://99designs.com/logo-design/store/21732
- Don't want Something that is overly cliched