AdvaClean is a carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning company located in Atlanta Ga.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
People with dirty carpets. About 80% of our business is residential where the target market is basically the decision maker (women) in mid to high end homes. The other 20% is commercial. We need something that can appeal to both.
Looking for something professional and recognizable/ memorable. This will be used across all of our marketing and advertising including shirts, vans, web, spotter bottles, and printed materials (appropriate file types will be needed).
We are not a budget cleaner and want to avoid anything cartoonish. Also trying to avoid things seen throughout industry logos already like carpet wands and rugs.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte