Family Care Foundation (FCF) is an IRS registered 501(c)(3) which provides humanitarian services in developing nations, makes grants, and provides training for grassroots organizations in the Third World, participating in a wide variety of community based initiatives. We:
* Act as an incubator for effective philanthropic ideas and entrepreneurial leadership.
* Provide both humanitarian services as well as training and technical assistance.
* Were incorporated in 1997 with the mission to enhance the quality of life for all members of the global community, especially those who are poor, suffering, or are otherwise disadvantaged.
* Are set up to make giving internationally easier and more effective, eliminating many of the challenges encountered by those wishing to help deserving causes abroad, by offering:
+ Professional grant-making staff knowledgeable of, and experienced in, overseas work.
+ Due diligence and accountability.
+ Tax deductibility.
+ Access to tried and proven organizations on all continents.
+ Low administrational overhead.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are targeting new and upcoming donors with international philanthropic aspirations, while at the same time maintaining a professional image with our current donor base. Our audience will also include those who benefit from our umbrella projects.
We are looking for a logo that captures our global reach and our company view of the importance of family and community. We do not want to limit the designers creativity however here are a few points:
* No Hands
* No Hearts
* the abbreviation of our company can be used in the logo itself but we would prefer to have our full name "Family Care Foundation" in the logo over "FCF"
* if you use a globe that shows a detailed map the concentration should be on the Africa / Middle East / Asia region of the world.
The logo will be used on all Family Care Foundation publications.