1. We want the logo to play off of the "bridge" concept since what we are essentially doing is "building bridges" to connect talented, low-income people (such as nurses, welders, and shipbuilders) from poor countries with jobs in rich countries. This doesn't mean that a bridge needs to be very obvious in the logo, but some sense of a bridge needs to be depicted.
2. The "Global" text should (most probably) be smaller than the "Puentes" text.
3. We do NOT want anything too intricate, cartoonish, or flashy. We require a simple, clear, straightforward, appealing, and professional logo.
4. We'd prefer the logo to be laid out horizontally, not vertically.
5. We like conservative colors, e.g., grey, blue, orange. Nothing florescent or too modern, please.
6. You can find the color patterns and logos we like on the following websites:
7. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.