OR (2nd Choice)
clean, modern, rounded, sansserif
Opificio (1st choice)
d.) Background Meaning "epiphany"
- is an experience of sudden and striking realization. Generally the term is used to describe scientific breakthrough.
- can apply in any situation in which an enlightening realization allows a problem or situation to be understood from a new and deeper perspective
- Epiphanies are relatively rare occurrences and generally follow a process of significant thought about a problem. Often they are triggered by a new and key piece of information, but importantly, a depth of prior knowledge is required to allow the leap of understanding
- Synonyms: flash, insight, inspiration, realization, vision
- Antonyms (opposite of) secret, confusion
e.) Possible Objects
FOCUS THIS PLEASE!!!
---> Blackhole with Neutronflare (1st choice): http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/videos…-large.jpg
---> digital/binary numbers (matrix style)
Please have a look at how we would like to use it (see attached file)