You Have More Than You Think focuses on personal financial concepts that are practical, useful, and, above all, bold. We ask and answer questions like "Who says you can't pay cash for a house?" or "Why can't you save 50% of your take home pay?" or "How does being a convicted felon stop you from being a kick ass entrepreneur?" The answers are you can, you can, it doesn't, and to Hades with anyone who says otherwise.
To the extent possible, the logo should capture the dare-to-be-the-most-awesomest-chick in the world attitude.
You Have More Than You Think targets smart, self reliant women primarily located across the United States and Canada in the 25 to 34 year old age range with no kids.
Readers seek to grow their financial wealth in, primarily, two ways:
1) By increasing their income through career progression or entrepreneurship
2) Embracing a minimalist lifestyle and thereby reducing their expenses.
Readers’ incomes are on the middle to upper end of the economic spectrum. The desire to obtain financial independence is driven primarily out of the need for freedom, flexibility and the ability to afford amazing life experiences. Superficial materialism is of less importance.
The logo will be used on a variety of marketing materials such as a Twitter background, blog header, email signature, business cards, Facebook fan page, etc. So, the logo must be versatile.
At the moment there isn't much we can think of that you shouldn't do. Well, there is one thing, no caped bimbos.
* Awesome, bold, simple, clean, bright, fun, clever
* Although the logo should be strong, it should also be feminine
* Works well on white background
Logos we like include:
* LuxBerry Tea - http://99designs.com/logo-design/co…s/10715272
* Potted Green - http://99designs.com/logo-design/co…s/10735523
* DinnerHero - http://99designs.com/logo-design/co…s/10716420
* The Little Lavendar Tree - http://99designs.com/logo-design/co…s/10684341
* FUMSnow.com - http://99designs.com/logo-design/co…s/10662701
* Rapid Hog - http://99designs.com/logo-design/co…s/10672435