Thank you for looking at this project.
Circle Blvd gets your team where it needs to go. We're project management for small teams.
Our primary objective:
* When people see the logo, we want them to think about the functionality of the product, or how the product makes them feel. Customers like that our product is simple, and it reduces the stress of community organizing.
The design language of Circle Blvd:
* A "circle" is a project or team
* A "small circle" indicates a task that is complete, or done
* A "half circle" indicates a task that is in progress
* The "boulevard" (blvd) is the path or roadmap of the project.
* Tasks at the top of the list have the highest priority.
* Milestones are used to divide the project into waypoints.
* Please do not use some variation of C.B. -- we do not want the letters C or B in the logo.
About Circle Blvd:
The distinguishing characteristic of Circle Blvd that it is designed for small teams. Our competitor's products are made for large companies.
I've attached screen shots of the landing page of the website, and one of the app that demonstrates the color palette and current aesthetic.
If you would like to look at the site yourself, it is at circleblvd.org.
* We are looking for a design for our app icon, so it will be primarily used in digital format -- on the website, in the app store, etc.