Our current web site is http://www.ptcmw.org, but we need to change or image to be more professional and modern. As you can see, our previous theme was based on Washington DC (our location is unique to us, as there are other PTC locations across the United States), but we are open to other themes aside from DC as well moving forward (for example: community, networking, professional development, etc.).
• More professional and web 2.0 but NOT overly "bubbly/cartoony."
• Modern, but not sterile/cold
• Clean, simple, intuitive; NOT cluttered
• Inclusive, welcoming, inviting; NOT cold/impersonal
• Can be used in color as well as black/white
• Previously had blue as a primary color, but we are open to other suggestions/ideas.
Note: We are looking for a more modern "web 2.0" professional feel. We're starting here with the logo, but we will be adopting a new website (customized, clean, crisp) that meets the "modern professionalism" of this new logo.