- Pure Natural Choice will be an online retail company selling organic baby clothes to begin with. Possibly expanding to other organic textiles eg. bathroom, bedding, underwear and maternity textiles in the future. Also longer term future organic and natural skin care products.
- Products are ethically sourced and produced. Mainly from Turkey.
- All items will natural, not containing chemicals
- I am Turkish and have been leaving in the UK for 12 years and am passionate about organic and natural way of living.
- I feel it is important to provide my customers with good quality natural products that provide an ethical alternative to mass-produced and non fair trade high street brands.
- I would like to portray the feel of a small company that is providing friendly service. The website will have social media and interactive feel to it to stay closer and more connected to my customers.
- 28-50 (Mothers to be , friends and relatives of mothers to be) Generally more affluent (£30k+) ethically aware and conscious of environmental and fair trade issues. Predominantly female target audience. The clothing is a lifestyle and ethical choice.
- Would like the logo to be simple and clean image that can be used as logo, letter head and potentially in the future as a brand logo on items of clothing.
- Colours probably natural – yellows, green, brown, soft blue, turquoise,
- Would like people when they see my logo to feel that they are buying natural products.
- Would like company name (Pure Natural Choice) to be part of the main logo but also to have just a logo without the company name as a possible brand image in the future.
There are lots but, a few websites that I like: