Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
This logo and tagline are going to be used for a series of educational videos and communications tools to promote science in recreational fishing.
* MAIN TEXT: Hooked on
Notes: (FONT AVENIR) We have some preliminary designs but it is not quite there yet. So please DON'T copy this, use your own inspiration, that's what we are paying for.
MUST HAVE - We need to incorporate a fishing line and/or fishing rod into the main text of 'Hooked On'
Or if you can think of something else we're up for suggestions.
* SUBTEXT ( FONT RALLINE) tagline use the example provided for the text 'King Gorge Whiting'.
This text needs to join together as though the words have been constructed from fishing line.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Placement of the organisations main logo (attached Victorian Fisheries Authority) needs to be included. See attached example only.
2. Complimentary colouration supplied in the style guide needs to be incorporated.
3. This will not be used for a LOGO put for the opening title of a YouTube Video and for social media cards. So we wont need a style guide with it.
4. Given the above that we have already chosen the font, the colours have been already dictated in the style guide we would need to explore how the same design can be used on instagram and facebook to communicate facts.
5. The SUBTITLE ie in the this case 'King George Whiting' will be eventually be the animated part of the main logo that contains the line and or fishing rod will be cast out to the right of the screen until it pulls straight (as though it has caught a fish). It will then recoil and when it relaxes will spell the name of the subject ie. King George Whiting.
6. There will be extra design work once this has been developed.
7. Thanks and please feel free to ask any more questions. I'm trying to be as specific as possible while allowing for designers to express their creativity.
8. Designs need to be simple, clean and clever.
THANKS and I look forward to seeing your designs.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte