Color palette is attached: "Watermelon Red", grays/blacks, blue, green, aqua, white and sand.
Some comments from various TDC/hotelier/concert committee folks.
Runaway Country is a major Music Festival in Florida:
- we want to be tropical/country but not South Beach.
- Somehow tie-in country music theme, rustic, outdoors, Country Festival and Florida with it's warm sun, alligators, water and warmth.
- We are selling sand, beach, sun, warm weather, "Space" and the hottest country music stars.
Do we use:
- an astronaut or an alligator with hat, buckle and boots?
- simple and bold -OR- a detailed and intricate design? We are WIDE OPEN.
- target market; young females (who attract the country boys) hard core Polk County Cowboys, Orlando 21 - 54 Females, South Eastern U.S.
- we don't want to stray tooo far from Country Music roots. Not too puffy
Well there you have it. A Florida Country Music Festival.
- Large format (40 ft stage scrims),
- Outdoor billboards
- embroidery/silk screen; hats, shirts, mugs
- Website Header (priority) and links
- banners on a roll; fencing barricades, tents.
- street flags
- print; newspaper, magazine, mailers
- print at home tickets
- stationery, business cards.
- suitable for color and B&W.