Cómo michael.kierstein comenzó su viaje en logotipos
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our company is called Toyson labs. We produce games, clothes, posters and more for children between the ages of 0-8. Our goal is to help children learn about primarily numbers and letters via play.
The name "Toyson" should later on be used to extend the product range, eg. as toyson posters, toyson cards, toyson clothes etc. "Labs" is meant as a playground were children try, experiment, learn, combine things, invent etc.
Our mission: If learning is fun enough, it becomes a game.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Otros requisitos relativos al color
We are open to color suggestions. The logo should appeal to both girls and boys
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
We imagine the logo to consist of two parts (you can combine them into one - maybe be making each letter of TOYSON into a monster):
1) A small being (fantasy monster) with the following characteristics:
- Inspirator, helpful, joyfull, positive, cute, a helper, good to learn from, flexible, fun to play with, playfull
- Head and body combined into one. Maybe small and short or long arm arms and legs. A big happy mouth – maybe with fangs. Maybe an uneven number of eyes. It could be ingesting knowledge in some way either via the brain, the ears or the mouth. Or having letters and / or number popping out.
- With simple changes it should be possible to change the same monster into several similar monsters (maybe with more or less eyes or similar) to create a "family of monsters".
- Should NOT be an animal that already exsists. Think more in creating a cute fantasy "animal". We like the characters from: Despicable Me Minions and evil minions, Monsters University, Monsters Inc, Cut the rope
- It would be really intesting to see the monster with a spike of hair made from letters and / or numbers as a way of showing "learning".
- Also as we "add toys to things", it could be interesting to see the monster being added to / sticking to something.
2) A way of writing the name
- This could be untraditional and playfull.
- Maybe focusing less on “labs”. Maybe doing something fun with the o’s in tOysOn (the o’s like eyes?)
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte