1. Our Requirements
Strategenic Ltd is repositioning to support significantbusiness growth. Therefore the current logo needs to be replaced. We need apicture (or way of presenting the name Strategenic) that clearly conveys thenew focus for the business.
Please create a logo or visual version of the company namethat we can use of the web sites and off line- that will reinforce the keybusiness message, described below.
Our target market is very senior business leaders- some ofthem will be amongst the largest companies in the world. Therefore the coloursand overall impression must look the part. Its appearance must reinforce theimpression that we/ the site is authoritative. Please put yourselves in theshoes of these highly successful Managers to ensure it appeals to them. At thesame time we wish to give the clear impression we are very different from themass of other consultancies.
2. The current logos (to bereplaced)
To see the current logos(Strategenic and ClientGro) you may wish to see the current logos (to understandwhat worked and why they need to be replaced.
The Strategenic one should have “Compelling value. Acceleratedgrowth” underneath it.
This logo was created by a previous creative agency manyyears ago but the lady did not convey the company’s focus in the logo andtherefore it has never really been very successful- mainly because the “sails”do not give enough impression of power.
The ClientGro product brand was created to promote a 7 step service. Thepictures that were selected to go with it are far too complicated. What’s morethey do not effectively convey the benefit message. So they did not achieve ouraim either.
These logos can both be seen on http://www.clientgro.co.uk
3. New Business Focus
We have learnt a great deal and have honed the focus of thebusiness to be:
“We help businesses tomove to the forefront of their markets…. by delivering outstanding customerservice.”
TheFocus in depth
We work with businesses who want to create largepowerful organisationsover and over again but who have problems getting enough impetus & momentumto do so.
We help them to realize that delivering outstandingcustomer service is vital to building the power and level of businessperformance they desire….. and see Strategenic as the best possible partner tohelp them to introduce and embed a customer-centric focus and operation.
We will provide education and demonstrate the significantrevenue, profit and other business benefits. Then we will put step-by-stepimplementation programmes into place until these leaders see the results theyare looking for.
Our Target markets
The leaders of businesses who are intent on being atthe forefront of their market
· Minimum £10m revenue fast-growthcompanies (or stalled fast growth)
· Business units of large groups whoare currently struggling to deliver good results
· Start-ups with the backing to growto £5m or more within 3 years
So forinstance fast growth companies will be doing really well- enjoying the buzz ofthe revenue growth and the speed of the decisions they make. However, it istaking a toll on the leaders (and staff). The constant fire fighting, the lackof a strong foundation/ solid processes means they can never take a step back.What’s more the speed of growth makes it hard to attract enough good talentedstaff- to maintain the quality standards that have gained them their success todate. And making the leap to the next stage of growth takes immense effort- andis very high risk.
By helpingthem to deliver outstanding customer service (right across the business) itbuilds a far stronger foundation for their business, as well as far higherlevels of impetus and the momentum to grow far more easily.
What’s more,the pleasure the staff gain from knowing they are really adding value tocustomers who are enjoying interacting with the company, means their energylevel and motivation build to very high levels. So staff turnover is very low.Then the word spreads, other talented staff start to approach the companywanting to work for them- so they get their pick of the very best talent in themarket.
4. New Strategenic Logo
We will use the Strategenic name on both web sites and offline copy we create (and may also add additional product brand names in time).
Ideas we have played with:
- Thefirst part of Strategenic “sounds like Strata” ties in with the immense power/impetus we can bring to these organisations.
The second part “genic” links intothe idea of creation.
- Theidea of a picture that conveys power and speed (e.g. a rocket launcher, a jetplane). Unfortunately they seem too small to link effectively to a business.
- Wealso considered an aircraft carrier but it seems slow and I don’t really wish tobe associated with war!
- Theidea of a rainbow with each colour turning into an arrow (or something thatconveys power)
- ateam of planes with huge power all powering upwards and forwards together.They’d probably have to look a bit esoteric so people wouldn’t think I’m in theaviation business.
- Theseare just a few ideas to set the scene. What we really want are your ideas.
Words todescribe what we do. Logos need to convey clearly what a business does- so itmay be worthwhile to add a few key words under the logo. e.g. “momentum forbusiness growth” or “outstanding customer service”. It is up to you.
5. Way of working
The project will be deemed successfully completed once:
- wehave seen a logo that meets the business needs
- havereceived the logo in forms that will work well for both the web and for offlinedocumentation
If you require any other information in order to ensure thesuccess of this project please contact me asap.
Kind regards. Jane Bromley