Website is http://www.tonersurplusbuyer.com. Company buys unused toner, ink and other imaging products (from printers, copiers, fax machines, etc.) from consumers and businesses. Someone may have toner they never used, or a business might buy new equipment and no longer needs their old toner cartridges Frequently, these people are researching a couple companies before making a decision. They want to work with a professional company that will give them a fair price.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
We are looking for a clean, contemporary design
- Please show ONE version of the logo with each submission. Please do NOT include multiple versions or different backgrounds or examples of what it would look like on a brochure, etc. Just ONE logo with each submission please.
- You can consider incorporating ink/toner with color blocks, droplets, etc. but we don't want the logo to be messy or chaotic looking. You do NOT have to include these items...it's just an option.
- Please do NOT show logos with 'TSB'
- No muddy, dark, depressing or hard to read colors (brown, purple, yellow, etc.)
- Logo will be used primarily online, but it should not have so much fine detail that it can't be duplicated in print for things like invoices.
- Logo should communicate that this is a reputable, established business but not be too stuffy. We want to communicate good value but not look cheap.
- Consider incorporating multiple colors like eBay and Google do
- Can consider including CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) into the logo to match the colors of toner cartridges…but we don’t want the logo to be too complex or gaudy looking
- Can consider using a dollar sign '$' in place of the first 'S' in 'Surplus' (Surplus) but it needs to look professional.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte