An ideal Trackview logo should convey following meanings in the design:
1. View (could be lens, eye, camera, or anything that indicates the action of viewing since we are doing video surveillance)
2. Location tracking (can be a map, a globe, GPS, footprint, radar screen etc., please use your imagination)
3. Safety (Feeling safe, property protection)
4. Connection, link, internet and mobility (indicating inter personal connections and mobile network)
Among them 1 and 2 are dominating factors, while 3 and 4 are very nice to have. The importance level of these factors is:
We are looking for clean, simple, professional, and elegant logo to represent our software. Please feel free to explore different concepts and colors, and try to make it standout among the logos of same kind (cannot emphasize this enough).
The font for “Trackview”should make it clear and easy to recognize. Please deliver entire font files A-Z if you are using a custom font.
The word “Trackview” is part of the logo, but should be separable from the logo shape, because the logo shape without letters could be potentially used as software icon (like dropbox). Please provide examples for software/app icons.
Things to avoid:
1. Catoon image
2. Too specific symbols. (Being abstract is better than being too specific)