These are guidelines, but please feel free to be creative and submit ideas that are out of the box.
1. What are the brand attributes?
Credible, supportive, trustworthy, empowering, motion/growth – getting ahead, clarity, success, welcoming.
2. What words describe the brand personality?
Helpful, trustworthy, committed, credible, supportive, ambitious, driven, independent, successful, openness, courageous, inspiration.
3. What visuals communicate the brand personality?
Tree, light bulb, synapses, motion (“accelerate”), growth (seedling blossoming), helping hands
4. Do you have any specific colors in mind for your logo?
Simple colour palate – Perhaps, grays, blues, greens, again - be creative
5. Can you describe the general look and feel of your ideal logo?
6. Is there a specific message or concept you want your logo to communicate?
Trustworthy. Time saving. Reliable information you can take to the bank.
7. Do you want your logo to contain any specific symbolism?
No, but I think we need to be sensitive to any overuse or misuse of cultural symbolism (i.e. First nations animal symbolism).
8. Is there anything else you would like to share that will facilitate the creative process?
The look and feel should be very people driven and celebrate the diversity of small business in B.C.