Main requirements are:
1. Logo incorporating (a) Maplegum name, (b) Maple leaf (tree), (c) Gum leaf (tree).
2. Logo needs to work well with just the Maplegum name in addition to also being able to accommodate other business stream names (ie) Maplegum Enterprises, Maplegum Events, Maplegum Homewares, etc
Please use "Maplegum Enterprises" as your example of how sub-business name logo will work .
Secondary: Vibrant "autumn leaf colours" - (ie) Canadian maple leaf colours (reds, rust, gold, rich yellows)
4. Descriptive words. Fresh, organic, clean, vibrant, optimistic, inspiring, evolutionary, growth, opportunity, boundless possibility.
5. Considerations. Dimension / texture / fluidity in the logo - rather than a very flat uni-dimensional look if possible.
6. Logo will be used on: (a) printed materials (b) Web based materials, (c) Consumer packaging, potentially.
7. Formats - Vector format
Print file format: ai. (CMYK)
Web file format: .jpeg
We have attached examples of images of a Canadian Maple leaf (green and autumn coloured) and an Australian Gum leaf - purely for your reference. Please feel free to create your own original images or do your own image search. If pre-existing images used, please ensure they are royalty-free / free / copyright free.
Good luck! Feedback will be offered on an ongoing basis.