The logo will be used mostly on a white background. Please make color selections accordingly
No 3-D renders please. Only 2-D images requested
We are getting a lot of submissions that use a leaf graphic. While we appreciate the submissions, we are not attracted to this type of graphic. The leaf is an extremely overused image in the 'natural food' industry, and too unoriginal for our tastes. We ask designers to please consider more creative graphic options. Thanks :)
IMPORTANT! READ THIS FIRST!
While our brand name is JIVA, we also may use JIVA BOTANICALS. Therefore, we would like to see logo designs for both JIVA and JIVA BOTANICALS.
* Designers may submit designs for one or the other, or for both. We will be selecting the logo design that we find most appealing (whether it be JIVA or JIVA BOTANICALS)
* For JIVA BOTANICAL designs, we would still prefer the word JIVA to dominate the logo, with the word BOTANICALS used as a sub-script or secondary part of the logo (i.e. see Banyan Botanicals https://www.banyanbotanicals.com)
* The overall design of the logo should convey the image of a PREMIUM BRAND with HIGH QUALITY products
- Original designs only!
- Doesn't look like the average supplement brand logo
- Primarily TEXT-based logo
- Symbols and artwork can be used, but only as ACCENT or ENHANCEMENT to the logo. Graphics should NOT be the primary part of the logo design.
*** NO CLIP ART or obvious stock imagery
- FONT and text should be abundantly clear (no fancy fonts or weirdly drawn letters). When a customer sees our logo, there should be no doubt as to the name. The word JIVA should be clear and immediately recognizable.
- COLOR PALLETE - We are open to any colors. Inspire us!
*** NOT TOO CORPORATE … We want our logo to be ‘classy’ and convey professionalism, but not be too ‘corporate’ or overly conservative. We are a natural health supplement company, not a pharmaceutical company.
*** NO HIPPIES PLEASE! … We want to stress a professional-looking design. Nothing too ‘earthy’ or ‘hippy-flakey’ looking.
*** LOGO PLACEMENT – Bear in mind that one of the primary uses of our logo will be on vitamin bottles. The design should be simple and be able to stand out clearly on a bottle label
Surprise us! Our main goal is to have something unique and beautiful that stands out against the typical generic vitamin brand logo designs. I encourage you to be creative!!
PLEASE EXAMINE THE MOODBOARD PROVIDED HERE:
I’ve created a mood-board for designers to see my tastes, what I'm competing with, and what I'm going for (I list my thoughts, what I like and dislike, and why.)
The logo winner, as well as designers of some of our other favorite logo designs from this contest, will be invited to submit designs for our vitamin bottle label design project to follow.