Appfail is a SaaS web application for software developers. It is designed to monitor web-sites for errors, and record the details of these errors as they occur.
AppFail provides a dashboard with rich analytics of these errors, allowing web site developers to quickly understand how and when their site is failing. This allows developers to diagnose & fix issues quickly.
We are looking for a logo that is:
Even though this application is centered around error reporting, we want to avoid scaring the user with the use of crosses, warnings and exclamation marks. We are going for a happy vibe.
- The logo 'appfail' should be in lowercase.
- The logo should work with the grey background shown in the attached theme image.
- We would also like a smaller version of the logo (or a logo that scales down well), that will fit in the heading of a small web-site popup. The maximum size of this logo must be 65x20.
- We have an existing colour palette that you can reference -- however this is optional, and the logo does not have to be within this palette.
- We have already built the web-site theme, and have included a screenshot for reference. The logo will sit in the top left-hand corner, where it currently says 'appfail'.